Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Toothless Wonder

LooLoo has lost her very first tooth! The Tooth Fairy visited and utilized the cute Tooth Pillow the Schma (my Mom) created for her. (LooLoo is a notoriously light sleeper, so we needed something that could hang on her doorknob rather than something that would go under her pillow.) My potatoes are getting so grown up!

We had a heatless weekend (our furnace has issues annually), but the sad thing was that I didn't even realize it until late Sunday morning and the temperature in the house was down to 55 degrees. Yes, I noticed it seemed cooler than usual Friday night, but I keep the house pretty cold anyway, so there you have it. The wonderful furnace-fixer was at our house shortly after 8am Monday and the temperature was creeping up within no time. I do have to admit, though, that having been cold for the entire weekend significantly impacted my choice of clothing Monday.

Monday - big, heavy Irish wool sweater, brown long-sleeved t-shirt, mid-rinse denim jeans (Steve & Barry's), gold cuff earrings and olive Skechers
Tuesday - coral 3/4 sleeved tunic, light yellow ribbed tank, khaki bootcut cords, heathered oatmeal wrap, larger gold hoops and tortoise-shell patent peep toe flats with bow (brand new and super-cute - clearance at Target)

1 comment:

The Cheap Chick said...

The BEST part about your new shoes, though, is the name.