Monday, November 12, 2007

It's a Matchy-Matchy World

I struggle with the matchy-matchy bug. It's all I can do not to obsessively match everything - it's a coup if I can avoid matching my lipstick and eye shadow to what I'm wearing. The Cheap Chick and I call it Lucky-fying our outfits when we throw something unexpected into the mix - after the infinite wisdom and mixing abilities of the staff at Lucky magazine (my fashion go-to of choice). There was a time when my bra and underwear were sure to match my outfit, but those days are long gone (especially since my bras are much less decorative than they once were). Here's to taking chances and trying the unexpected!

Monday - dark (Mossimo) jeans, Gap Inspi(red) v-neck tee, camel corduroy blazer, gold cuff earrings, shades of red beaded necklace, red peep-toe platform pumps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was perfectly and appropriately matching. I'm learning from you....