Monday, December 3, 2007

The Best-Laid Plans of Mice and Moms

Unfortunately, I tend to be an all-or-nothing person. Therefore, when I am good (about blogging) I am very, very good and when I am bad (about blogging) I am horrid. I have the best intentions, but life just seems to happen around me sometimes.

Last week's wardrobe choices were tragic. I actually wore athletic-type shoes every day of the week. And I wore warm-up pants twice. (I have to admit that my new maroon warm-up pants are about the most comfortable pants I have ever worn and I want them in every color. Mossimo from Target for only $17.99, but I got mine on sale for $12.99. Fabulous!) We have training at work this week, so I decided to start off my Monday looking relatively decent. I gotta tell you, though, high heeled boots and large snowbanks are not a fun combination. I really need to wear practical shoes outside and change inside, but I never do.

Monday - pink v-neck tee and fleece hoodie, dark pink warm-up pants and pink mary jane sneaks.
Tuesday - beats the crap out of me, but it wasn't great.
Wednesday - black cashmere sweater, dark rinse jeans, black kicks.
Thursday - brown long-sleeved tee, oatmeal cardigan sweater, maroon fleecy warm-up pants, olive Skechers.

Today (Monday) - red cowel neck 3/4 sleeve sweater, black tulip hem corduroy skirt, black tights, tall black boots with silver buckles, silver hoops.

No comments: