Thursday, November 8, 2007

Free at Last!

I'm free at last! I am back at work tonight - albeit not feeling well at all, but I'm out of the house in big girl clothes. The Blonde One took Friday off so that his miserable wife (that'd be me) can get some sleep and stop being so damned cranky. Isn't he a sweetie? LooLoo went back to school today, but BooBoo stayed home. Of course, the Energizer Bunny herself was bouncing off the walls by 10 am, but what're you gonna do?

I've got the winter clothes itch something awful. It's probably because I'm sick, but all I want to do is bundle up in warm sweaters and soft scarves - and gloves and hats and fuzzy slippers...I must contain myself. I'm hoping I can get my fix through knitting using some fuzzy yarns, otherwise I may just go crazy the next time I step in a store. I need to get my leather coat into the cleaners so I can wear it without being worried about funk. Ever since I realized I've had it for six years and never had it cleaned, I'm convinced it stinks and that I'm funkifying everything around me when I wear it. (I do realize I'm neurotic, it's okay). Anyhoo, it might help my winter clothes-mainia to actually wear my winter jacket...and scarf and gloves and hat. You know the drill.

Thursday - v-neck shell with teal & gray geometric print (yes, it is a print and it's cuter than it sounds), peacock blue blazer, charcoal pants, silver necklace & hoops and black stilettos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better! I, too, am excited to have retrieved the fuzzy hats, slippers, scarves, etc from the back of the closet. Winter clothes and accessories are so much more fun than summer ones...