Friday, October 26, 2007

Oh, My Aching Feet

The leopard print platform pumps I wore yesterday are the single most uncomfortable shoes I own - and that's saying something considering I own 55 pairs of shoes. I have other pairs that are just as high, with the same platform and everything, but there's just something about them that kill my feet. I can't even get relief from sitting down - I suffer every second they're on my feet, whether I'm sitting or standing. They're just too cute to not wear, so I try to keep them to my four-hour work shifts and concentrate on how cute they are. And, for the record, today was damn sure a Skechers day!

What I want to know is this: how can one pair of shoes hurt so blinking much while another barely makes a dent? They are not too narrow or too small. It's like they make my foot more vertical than any other shoes I own. But, again, I have others that are just as high and have the same platform. It's clearly a design flaw and everyone else is just as idiotic as I am and wears them anyway. I feel the need to buy more shoes - comfort be damned!

1 comment:

The Cheap Chick said...

I feel your pain, literally! My leopard print heels make me want to cry whenever I wear them, but oh! They are so darned cute.