Monday, October 22, 2007

Polish it Up!

So, I put on my tall brown boots (I almost called them my favorites, but then I realized that all of my shoes are my favorites, so that wasn't really accurate) today and realized that I need to polish the poor babies. BooBoo has been obsessed wtih tromping around the house wearing these brown beauties and seems to have scuffed them pretty good. Sigh. I remember the old days (before children) when I religiously polished, shined and protected every single pair of shoes and boots I own at least twice a year (every fall and spring - and, yes, I am totally anal. Get over it.). Now I'm lucky to use my little disposable furniture polishing rags or a butt wipe on the most pathetic of my footwear even once a year.

Time marches on...all over my booty and my boots.

Monday: khaki & pink argyle sweater, chocolate corduroy skirt, chocolate ribbed tights, dark brown tall boots, silver hoops and silver quartz necklace

No comments: