Monday, December 17, 2007

Mama Needs a New Pair of Shoes

So, I ordered my Schma a pair of black mary jane kicks from Cutesy Shoes for Christmas. For those of you who don't know Cutesy Shoes, they're a fabulous website full of inexpensive shoes and they offer free shipping for orders over $50. Since the Schma's shoes only cost 28.00, I could either pay $10 for shipping or buy myself some shoes and get free shipping. Which do you think I chose? I ended up ordering three - count 'em three - pair of shoes for less than $52! I am so excited for my shoes to come - I got a pair of camel peep toe platform pumps and a pair of totally retro turquoise and yellow hidden platforms. I cannot wait to pull out these totally funky shoes. Merry Christmas to me!

Monday - eggplant long-sleeved tee, wrap-y, cape-y thing in shades of blue, green and purple (it's cute, trust me), knee-length jean skirt, turquoise jade drop earrings, black cableknit tights, purple and pewter suede wedges.

No comments: